Moth Socks - Knit
Any time I hear someone badmouthing moths, I tell them to put a sock in it. 🧦🦋
Features & Specs
- Unisex sizing
- 80% cotton, 12% polyester, 8% spandex
- Woven wrap around design is mirrored on each sock
Caring for Your Clothes
We recommend following these general rules to maintain any clothes you want to keep for a long time!
Only wash if it smells, has sweat stains, or you spill something on it.
- Avoid sweat stains by wearing undershirts you don’t care about
- Avoid smells by wearing only during low energy activities and avoiding use in an active kitchen
Wash on a delicate cycle in cool water with like colours and materials.
- Washing delicate fabrics with rugged fabrics can damage the more delicate fabrics
Use fabric softener.
- It acts like a moisturizer, reducing friction during the wash and wrinkles post wash
DO NOT bleach and avoid heavy detergents where possible.
- Bleach only works for solid whites but can also cause them to yellow
Hang dry everything except knitwear. Knitwear will stretch and sag if hung so flat lay instead!
- It’s better for your clothes, the environment, and your wallet
Use dryer balls.
- Dryer balls are basically the fabric softener equivalent for the drying cycle
- If you don't have dryer balls you can use dryer sheets instead
Dry immediately after washing to prevent wrinkles and bad smells.
Launch Deferral Status: Active
Express Shipping 🚚💨
Fulfilled and shipped within 1 business day.
Delivery times typically take 2-3 business days but can be longer for some countries.
Standard Shipping 💸
|Canada and Mainland USA||Australia, EU, and UK||Everywhere Else|
|Cost||$5-10; Free on orders over $100||$10-25; Free on orders over $200||$25|
|Time||3-12 days||5-20 days||10-45 days|
Most orders are fulfilled within 2 business days but can take longer if purchased within the Launch Deferral period.
For more information about about Launch Deferral and general shipping information see our Shipping Policy.